Kangatraining is a complete one-hour workout during which both cardiovascular endurance/flexibility and muscular capacity/strength are enhanced. The focus is strengthening the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles while paying special attention to correct posture. Modifications are made for women with diastis recti.
Arrive early to fill out health questionnaire and make any necessary adjustments to your carrier. If you don’t own an ergonomical carrier, I have extras that can be borrowed for class!
Benefits of Kangatraining
- No need for a baby sitter – baby is engaged and interacted with the entire class!
- Provides a total body workout designed for postpartum moms
- Promotes mother and baby bonding
- Creates positive outcomes for postnatal depression
- Allows moms to meet other like-minded moms in a fun, relaxed environment that boosts emotional well being.
- Provides a fun relaxed environment
- Creates a support structure
- Promotes healthy mind and body
- Teaches safe and healthy babywearing